What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. Our Innovative Fast Track Home Selling System™ - If your property qualifies for this exclusive program, we will put dozens of buyers through your home in one weekend, and bring you multiple competing offers within 14 days of initiating the program
2. Our Buyers In Waiting Program - At any given time we are communicating with hundreds of buyers looking for properties in this area. The chances are we already have a buyer ready, willing and able to buy your home right now.
3. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
4. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
5. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
6. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
7. What You Need To Know - Whether you’re going it alone with a For Sale By Owner, or hiring a broker to help you with the sale, your approach has to be strategic if you want your home to be the one that sells, and not the one that languishes on the market for months.
We have put together a tutorial to help you get the best possible price in the sorttest possible time, with the least amount of hassles and headaches.
Click here to access your free
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here